DaVinci has been the leader in composite roofing for nearly two decades. DaVinci's commitment to creating a durable, beautiful roofing tile is unparalleled. You won't find a more realistic or better-performing roofing product anywhere. With DaVinci, you can retain all the character your home was intended to have without worrying about time-consuming and costly maintenance.
Premier Pacific Roofing was the first in the Portland Metro area to offer installation of DaVinci roofing and we have the longest history of success doing it. DaVinci Composite tiles give you the look you love with the superior durability of a lifetime.
DaVinci roofing comes in several styles and a wide variety of colors. The 3 main types include Multi-Width, Single-Width, and Bellaforte. Each of these styles are available in Shake or Slate varieties to suit any home's aesthetic. Below you can learn more about each of these styles to help you decide which DaVinci roofing product will best suit your home or other roofing projects.
Our most authentic-looking and versatile option, DaVinci's Multi-Width tiles set the high mark for luxury. Laying the tiles of multiple widths in a straight or staggered pattern creates the most natural, non-repeating appearance possible.
Single-Width Shake & Slate
Single-width tiles add a budget-friendly touch of tradition to your home in either a straight or staggered pattern. The uniform tile size and impact resistant composite construction work to reduce waste and speed up installation.
Bellaforte Shake & Slate
The inspired engineering of Bellaforte makes uncommon beauty considerably more attainable. Its innovative design requires less overlap (reducing waste and cost), making it a stylish upgrade that won't bust the budget.
Image courtesy of DaVinci Roofscapes
Why buy DaVinci vs other types of roofing?
- Engineered to look better and last longer.
- Thick construction, deep grooves and realistic grain patterns combine to create dramatic shadows and visual richness.
- Due to DaVinci's performance feature, many insurance companies now offer reduced rates and/or deductibles when switching from cedar or slate, especially in high wind, fire or hail prone areas.
- DaVinci tiles are made of pure virgin resins fortified with slate of the art UV stabilizers.
- Realistic chisel marks and a hand-crafted finishing touch.
- DaVinci products are modeled from actual slate and hand split shake for natural non-repeating beauty.
- DaVinci's unique composite construction outperforms both natural slate and cedar shake with a Class A Fire Rating, Class 4 Impact Rating and a 110mph Wind Rating. Providing the lasting beauty that others simply just can't offer.
- DaVinci's Cool Roof tiles reflect sunlight and heat away from the home. Higher emissivity and reflecting rates lead to greater reductions in the cooling load and in return increase energy efficiency.
- The ability of DaVinci's Cool Roof tiles to reduce the consumption of energy has earned them the designation of an ENERGY STAR qualified product.
- The tiles are engineered to be lighter, resist impact and to maintain their color longer.
- DaVinci Slate and Shake roofing systems come with a Lifetime Limited Material Warranty, meaning your DaVinci roof will stand the test of time.
Feel free to look over the DaVinci Roofing Brochure for more details.
DaVinci roofing is the pinnacle of roofing technology, providing unparalleled aesthetics and durability. To learn more, call Premier Pacific Roofing Inc. today at 1-503-855-4994 for a free consultation. You can also contact us via the estimate button below and we'll help get you an estimate right away!
Premier Pacific Roofing
Our roofers are at your service. Whether it's a simple roof tear-off or an emergency roof replacement, we've got you covered. We even do specialized roofing installs such as DaVinci Roofing and custom roofing types. There is no job too big or too small that our professionals can't handle with the highest quality and craftsmanship you can rely on for many years to come. You can rest assured knowing that your investment will be protected, since any project we do is covered by our 10-year workmanship warranty.